CLOSINGS CONSIST OF:
- Install gizzmo to skimmer to prevent freezing.
- Clean out chlorinator.
- Remove governing valve , pressure gauge(s) & sight glass.
- Take Diatomaceous Earth filter apart and clean it – take Sand filter drain plug off.
- Test water chemistry, add closing chemicals, fill chlorine float with chlorine tabs, if applicable.
- Winterize pump, filter & heater.
- Remove ladders & or diving boards.
- Put cover on.
- Vacuum is extra and upon request only.
Please fill out our online Service Form or call us at 717-264-4373.