OPENINGS CONSIST OF:
- Remove cover – either lower anchors or drain water tubes, depending on type of cover.
- Clean off, fold, put away cover.
- Remove any gizzmos & plugs.
- Install governing valve, directional, pump basket, plugs, pressure gauge(s) & skimmer basket.
- Install any diving boards, steps & ladders.
- Close all drain valves & install plugs on filter & heater.
- Check all clamps, valves & unions for tightness – check for leaks.
- Install chlorinator & fill with slow tabs.
- Fill pump with water.
- Start pump & filter: charge with Diatomaceous Earth, if applicable.
- Test water chemistry & add opening chemicals, shock pool if necessary.
- Vacuum is extra and upon request only.
Please fill out our online Service Form or call us at 717-264-4373.